Regular dental cleanings are a vital part of your prevention plan against dental disease. Call today to find out why so many of our patients recommend the Hartford Family Dentistry hygiene team to their friends. We’d love to welcome you to our friendly practice family and join you on your journey to optimal oral health – for life.
8:30 am to 5 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am to 5 pm|
8:30 am to 5 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am to 5 pm|
Hartford Family Dentistry
209 S 4th Ave
Hartford AL 36344
We provide FREE Virtual Consults.
Your Financial Options
All estimated fees are due at the time of treatment. We are always happy to discuss finance options. Just give us a call for more information!
- We go the extra mile to help you understand your insurance and file claims on your behalf.
- No-interest financing and payment plans available through CareCredit® and Compassionate Finance.
- Complimentary benefits check. Know what’s covered before you start!
- While we don’t accept Medicare, we welcome users to our practice & will help you with alternatives.
No Dental Insurance?
It’s okay – we can help with that too – with DenVantage.
Unlike dental insurance, the DenVantage membership planoffers your family with:
- No deductible
- No claim forms
- No yearly maximum
- No dental services excluded
- Immediate eligibility
- And much more.
By joining the DenVantage membership plan, for a modest monthly fee you receive all your preventive dental care treatments including regular checkups, cleanings, and x-rays. Plus, if you do need dental work, you can enjoy significant savings on a wide range of dental treatments. These include white fillings, root canal treatment, crowns, dentures, and much more.
Dr. Hart is a preferred provider for the following dental insurance companies:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, Delta Dental, Alabama All Kids, The DentaNet group (Southland, Principal Financial, United Health Care, and Stonebridge Life.)