Once only for the stars in Hollywood, cosmetic dentistry in Hartford is now an attainable dream for all.
At Hartford Family Dentistry, we can fix many smile concerns with proven techniques designed to restore the beauty and function of your smile.
All of our cosmetic dental treatments start with a smile analysis. It’s actually something you already do every time you look in the mirror or check out a selfie. If there’s anything about your smile that you’re not 100% happy with, you’ll notice it, especially if you’re like half of all North Americans … unhappy with at least one aspect of your smile.
For every unique smile – including yours – we have many ways that make the incredible difference between hiding a smile and using it with confidence. Let’s talk about what we could do for you … let’s get you smiling!
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments. That’s because very quickly, your smile can go from drab to dynamic. Teeth whitening can lighten your teeth up to 8 shades and, depending on how well you maintain your smile and avoid teeth staining foods, drinks, and some lifestyle choices, can last for months. Touch ups are easy and fast.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Do you feel completely comfortable laughing out loud? Are you lacking smile confidence because you don’t like the look of those silver-colored fillings? Talk to us about it. We will check the longevity of them (they don’t last forever), and when they’re ready for an update, let’s upgrade! Beautiful white-colored fillings that match your teeth can make a real transformation!
- Tooth-Colored Bonding – Using the same tooth-colored bonding material that we use to fill cavities, we can hide minor smile flaws in in just one appointment! Whether you have a chip, crack, dark staining, teeth that are slightly crooked, or teeth that have small gaps between them, bonding may be the solution that will make you smile more.
- Porcelain Veneers – A more permanent solution to aesthetic smile concerns, porcelain veneers cover a variety of smile flaws like chips, cracks, minor misalignments, or severe and stubborn stains. A thin custom-made tooth-shaped shell is placed onto your prepared tooth, completely hiding what’s underneath. The porcelain is strong and effectively resists staining.
- Cosmetic Crowns – Crowns are used to support a tooth that has been damaged or compromised either by decay, injury, or root canal therapy. But because of their translucent properties, light reflects just like a natural enamel to give us beautiful esthetic results, so many people are requesting them to enhance their smiles cosmetically. In addition to a tooth that is “just like new,” you’ll enjoy restored function or even a more esthetically pleasing smile.
- Invisalign® – If you want a straight smile but don’t want to wear metal braces, Invisalign in Hartford may be your perfect choice. With Invisalign, a series of clear computer-calibrated aligners worn daily straighten teeth over time. While we regularly monitor your progress, you do your own “adjustments” by simply progressing to the next aligner in the series on an optimum schedule. Also, because the aligners are removable, you don’t have dietary restrictions during treatment as you would with band and bracket braces. Brushing and flossing is also easier. And the best part? They’re nearly invisible so no one will know you’re wearing them!
Now, go look in the mirror. Do you want to improve your personal smile analysis? We can help you love your smile! Call us today.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Kirby Hart and team, Hartford Family Dentistry on 4th Avenue